The Scale Collection 4025HS / 840kV is aimed at many mechanics that already exist as trainer models today - this includes 550-600 size TRex, Gaui, Logo and alike.
Most of these mechanics, however, are designed around motor options with approximately 1000kV and due to the lower headspeed and different torque requirements in scale models, a lower kV motor option is needed.
We believe the 830-850kV 4025HS option will be a great fit in the 6S range and a direct drop-in.
Each motor comes with gold connectors, mounting screws and an (optional) screw for additional securing of the bell.
- Manufacturer: EGODRIFT
- Stator size: 4025
- Motor configuration: 12N10P
- Motor weight: 340g (11.993 oz)
- Base Colour: Black
- Wire colour: Copper
- Motor wire type: High temperature copper wire
- Motor wire: 1.4mm
- Motor shaft: Hardened Steel
- Shaft diameter: 6.0 mm
- LiPo cells: 6S
- Motor kV: 840 kV
- Stator diameter: 40 mm
- Stator height: 25 mm
- Stator lamination: 0.15 mm (+)
- Body Length: 50mm (1.97 inch)
- Diameter: 49.6mm (1.95 inch)
- Screw hole diameter: 3,0 mm
- Motor hole pattern: 25mm, 30mm
- Idle current: 4.6A
- Maximum Current: 86A (Peak: 108A / 2 seconds)
- Maximum Power: 1909 W (Peak: 2398W / 2 seconds)
- Internal resistance: 16 mOhm
|25 mm / M3|
|30 mm / M4|