• 5-6V step-less adjustable BEC output allowing custom voltage setting to match servo specification.
• BEC output utilizing switching power system, suitable for 7.4-11.1V (2S-3S) Li battery, with continuous current rating of 3A, and burst rating of 5A.
• Three programmable throttle speed settings to support quick throttle response.
• Soft Start and Governor Mode are included.
• Small and compact PCB design for lightweight and simple installation.
• Large heat sink for optimum thermal performance.
• Highly compatible to work with 98% of all brushless motors currently on the market.
• Ultra-smooth motor start designed to run with all kinds of brushless motors.
• The power inlet utilizes a Japanese made "Low ESR" capacitor in order to provide stable power source.
• The throttle has more than 200 step resolution that provides great throttle response and control.
• Continuous current: 15A (with proper air flow)
• Surge current: 20A
• Supporting motor types: 2 poles to 10 poles in/outrunner brushless motors
• Supporting maximum RPM: 2 poles => 190,000rpm
• Supporting input voltage: 5.5V ~ 12.6V
• BEC output voltage: 5-6V step-less adjustment
• Supporting battery types: Li-Po 2~3 cells
• Size: 47.6 X 23 X 9.3mm
• Weight: 16.4g
• ALIGN standard 2mm socket terminal x 3